Interested in working with LVGEA? We offer a mission-driven environment with competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
Medical + Dental + Vision
3 Weeks of PTO, exclusive of most major holidays
ACCOUNTING / OPERATIONS INTERN
Reporting to the Controller, the Accounting / Operations Intern will be trained to perform a variety of office, clerical and accounting duties. Preference will be given to candidates majoring in accounting or finance.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Account Reconciliations
- Financial Statement Preparation and Review
- Coordination with external accountants
- Assemble information for external auditors
- Calculate and issue financial analysis of the financial statements
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Maintain the Chart of Accounts
- Quarterly mailing of LVGEA’s taxes
- Monthly auditing of Journal, General Ledger and Profit & Loss Statements for LVGEA
- Respond and send any W-9 inquiries
- Attend LVGEA functions
The Accounting/ operations intern should have completed course work in accounting or finance. The intern will be trained in the usage of QuickBooks/Expensify/Bill.com software.
This position requires strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate must possess attention to detail, the ability to execute projects to completion, and be a self-starter.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Joan Blair, Controller, at JoanB@lvgea.org
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
JOB DESCRIPTION – Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing & Communications, the Graphic Design Intern will play a key role in maintaining brand integrity and developing creative collateral for communication and marketing needs. We strive to create and environment to challenge and develop your creative skillset and knowledge of applications within the business world. The intern will have the opportunity to pursue specific design projects and skills in the areas of their passion.
We’d like to find somebody with big ideas and excellent attention to detail. You’d be a good fit for this job if you …
· Have a passion for all things visual communication
· Enjoy working in an open work setting
· Are a self-starter and like collaborative efforts
· Create and resize graphics and documents for web and print
· Assist team in creating artwork for print and digital campaigns, web and social media assets, and events
· Maintain continuity of organization brand with regards to all company logos, images, and visuals.
· Proficient working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
· Knowledge of motion graphics and video editing (After Effects, Premier) is a plus
· Good organizational skills and attention to detail
· Bonus if familiar with web design or development
· Available for college credit
· 15-20 hours per week; $15/hour
· Flexible hours between 8 AM – 6 PM